Vai al contenuto

FERRIVELOCI modello B

squarenoise

potrebbe essere simpaticao che vista la vs esperienza di smanettoni su e bay offriste un servizio, a pagamento si intende, di reperimento gruppi/parti ai malcapitati che vengono a farsi fare un telaio :)

parla con @squarenoise

noi non si ha più tempo, purtroppo!

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

capito

magari in futuro se avete in mente un telaio meno tecnico potreste valutare la cosa

nel senso, per i caproni come me che non hanno la sensibilità per apprezzare una bici di fascia altissima, potreste pensare ad un telaio più semplice, grezzo, così da risparmiare sulla vernice (visto che spesso le possibilità economiche son quelle che sono potrebbe essere un prodotto appetibile)

una bella bici in acciaio, ben fatta ma semplice, costruite badando alla sostanza e non ai colori (che poi imho l'acciaio grezzo è bellissimo)

capisco il tuo punto di vista,

ma ti dico che se vedi chi fa i telai "grezzi"

te li fa pagare anche di più perchè devi perdere più tempo a portare

ogni particolare alla "perfezione"

ovvio ti parlo di telai che hanno lavorazioni particolari,

per il modello C non penso ci siano problemi :)

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

potrebbe essere simpaticao che vista la vs esperienza di smanettoni su e bay offriste un servizio, a pagamento si intende, di reperimento gruppi/parti ai malcapitati che vengono a farsi fare un telaio :)

parla con @squarenoise

noi non si ha più tempo, purtroppo!

a be lui è quasi admin ad honorem di ebay

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

bravi! milano torna a pisciare in faccia a tutti

Scusate ma a prescindere da tutto...ma non era tomby il re dei telaisti milanesi?ferriveloci devono fare un po' di strada per raggiungerlo:)
  • Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi,

I registered here to say that this a really beautiful bike! I really love the look of it. Especially the fork clearance and the clearance in the rear triangle is a work of art. 

What I would personally change on this frame, but that is a matter of opinion, is to remove the gap in the bottom bracket and use a different style of track ends if that is possible. Maybe some different color options? Beautiful paintjob, just not my color :) 

And maybe include a wooden frame to hang it on the wall like a good painting :) 

Greetings from holland!
  • Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi,

I registered here to say that this a really beautiful bike! I really love the look of it. Especially the fork clearance and the clearance in the rear triangle is a work of art. 

What I would personally change on this frame, but that is a matter of opinion, is to remove the gap in the bottom bracket and use a different style of track ends if that is possible. Maybe some different color options? Beautiful paintjob, just not my color :) 

Greetings from holland!

thank you,

private message sent

ciao,

P

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi,

Greetings from holland!

thank you,

private message sent

ciao,

P

Why you answer him privately? we also want to know :D

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi!
thank you for your comment,
what you mean with "bb gap?"
for track dropouts, we choose this style because it our Master (Mario Camilotto) '80 style, we like it and we wouldn't change it.
If you want more info about models, details and prices...we are preparing a pdf to download for every FixedForum user.
About colors...you can choise what you want, according our design :)

speak you soon an thank you again,

Paolo

Hello,
You're welcome :) 
With the bottom bracket gap I mean this

[img]http://www.fixedforum.it/forum/uploads/monthly_10_2013/post-515-0-14659900-1381943031_thumb.jpg[/img]
If there's water or dirt on the road or track (depends on where you use it) it can enter in the bottom bracket. If that was my frame I would place duct tape over the gap.
If your master uses the style, don't change it. That's the best reason to use something like that. 
An English PDF sounds very nice. I hope I can afford it :). I can also give it to my buddy who owns a fixed gear bike shop. He might be interested. 
And choosing between colors is great. The design of the paintwork itself is great. 
Robert

here you go

• Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi!
thank you for your comment,
what you mean with "bb gap?"
for track dropouts, we choose this style because it our Master (Mario Camilotto) '80 style, we like it and we wouldn't change it.
If you want more info about models, details and prices...we are preparing a pdf to download for every FixedForum user.
About colors...you can choise what you want, according our design :)

speak you soon an thank you again,

Paolo

Hello,
You're welcome :) 
With the bottom bracket gap I mean this

[img]http://www.fixedforum.it/forum/uploads/monthly_10_2013/post-515-0-14659900-1381943031_thumb.jpg[/img]
If there's water or dirt on the road or track (depends on where you use it) it can enter in the bottom bracket. If that was my frame I would place duct tape over the gap.
If your master uses the style, don't change it. That's the best reason to use something like that. 
An English PDF sounds very nice. I hope I can afford it :). I can also give it to my buddy who owns a fixed gear bike shop. He might be interested. 
And choosing between colors is great. The design of the paintwork itself is great. 
Robert

here you go

SBAM!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti