Sign in to follow this  

adattatori leve cambio

4 posts in this topic



qualcuno sa come si chiamano/dove si comprano, gli adattatori che ho cerchiato -con potenti programmi di photo editing- nella foto?


grazie e grazie a barriketta per la foto in prestito.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.