dare un nome alle cose...

2 posts in this topic

Ciao, tempo fa avevo visto su alcune foto dei cosi che stanno sul tubo orizzontale della bici, come si chiamano quei cosi? e dove si trovano???

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.