Jump to content


peppino sXe

Recommended Posts

salve a tutti sapete di un negozio online in italia e non che vende questo tipo di borracce?


cioè che abbiano un imboccatura (come si chiama la valola dove passa l'acqua?) più grossa

grazie spero sia la sezione giusta :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Prova nei vari rivenditori di bici vicino a casa tua che sicuramente qualcuno ha le borracche con il beccuccio in gomma molto grosso. io a casa ne ho una della wilier triestina con il becuccio che dici tu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .