Vai al contenuto

Palermo - Roma

How reliable is the weather in this area? Can we count on Accuweather or is it crazier than anything?

We will have to postpone to September as one of the riders had a small accident (not serious) needs time to feel 100% again.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 month later...

Ue ue pizza mafia mandolino

Certo che vedere usare il termine 'mafia' a caso (come sinonimo di sud italia) e con questa facilita' per un evento sportivo lascia sempre abbastanza perplessi..

• Like 5
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

16 minuti fa, garjo ha scritto:

Certo che vedere usare il termine 'mafia' a caso (come sinonimo di sud italia) e con questa facilita' per un evento sportivo lascia sempre abbastanza perplessi..

Appunto

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Il 18/8/2016 at 03:30 , rpiresleite ha scritto:

Loggati per vedere l'immagine

se volevate essere simpaticamente folkroristici potevate anche chiamarlo "Il Giro della Minchia"! ;)

p.s. a proposito, se fate un tour in nord africa o medio oriente, vi sconsiglio vivamente di chiamarlo "Tour del Dio è Grande"! XD

• Like 5
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

16 hours ago, lo-fi boi said:

Ue ue pizza mafia mandolino

Che poi, chi lo suona più il mandolino?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

10 minuti fa, Revo ha scritto:

Che poi, chi lo suona più il mandolino?

I napoletani che notoriamente sono vestiti tutti da pulcinella

• Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Damn so much hate :) <3

Don't take it so personal as the trip is all about having fun. We clearly too the inspiration of south Italy and the Mafia association that everybody does, together with The Godfather which is one of our fav movies!!!

And not to talk about the real Mafia that the Giro di Italia/Tour de France/ Vuelta de Espanha/ etc is!!!

@Giu I will keep in mind never to ride in the north of Africa than... don't want to encounter with all the big dicks you found :D

hehehehehehehehehe

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Regà,

ho conosciuto Rafael ed è una persona stupenda.

Sono d'accordo che la scelta del nome non è felicissima, ma non mestruiamoci per poco! :)

A prescindere qualsiasi aiuto per il loro viaggio è, ovviamente, ben accetto!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Il 22/8/2016 at 15:21 , rpiresleite ha scritto:

@Giu I will keep in mind never to ride in the north of Africa than... don't want to encounter with all the big dicks you found :D

hehehehehehehehehe

nothing personal, but I was speaking seriously ... "The Tour of Minchia" would be a better name! :D
my 2 cent... because what you call Mafia thinking the film ... we call it a Mountain of Shit, thinking about them and many more!

Loggati per vedere l'immagine

• Like 4
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I really understand that, we did it with a much lighter heart and like most cycling decisions we make... drunk! :D

But for next year we are probably going to Asia... can you imagine if we decide to go to Thailand what it's gonna be called? :)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 3 weeks later...