Modifica cronologia

Anquetil

Anquetil

/ |

Il 17/4/2021 at 15:51 , TheSnatch ha scritto:

Sorry bros,

[snip]

giocando con rake e angolo sterzo?

I seem, rake and "angolo di sterzo" is the same thing, you 'now I'm saink?

If you cite rake and angolo di sterzo, like them were two completely different things, you cudda be wrong;

in actual fact, what you should have said is: rake and offset, or more appropriately (since we is in an italian forum) : angolo di sterzo e offset,  so long as rake and a.d.s.  do refer to the same thing, that is the angle between the prolongation of the steering axis, where it meets the imaginary vertical line stemming from the front axle. " .

This to clear the path, a little... 

rake (a.d.s.)       \=rake line    |=axle line

\ _ _ _ _ |

\         |

\      |

\   |

\|

Anquetil

Anquetil

Il 17/4/2021 at 15:51 , TheSnatch ha scritto:

Sorry bros,

[snip]

giocando con rake e angolo sterzo?

I seem, rake and "angolo di sterzo" is the same thing, you 'now I'm saink?

If you cite rake and angolo di sterzo, like them were two completely different things, you cudda be wrong;

in actual fact, what you should have said is: rake and offset, or more appropriately (since we is in an italian forum) : angolo di sterzo e offset,  so long as rake and a.d.s.  do refer to the same thing, that is the angle between the prolongation of the steering axis, where it meets the imaginary vertical line stemming from the front axle. " .

This to clear the path, a little... 

rake (a.d.s.)       \=rake line    /=axle line

\ _ _ _ _ |

\         |

\      |

\   |

\|

• Navigazione recente   0 utenti

Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

• Crea nuovo...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .