Vai al contenuto

Modifica cronologia

whisky

whisky

Hey friends,

since i am not only into italian fixed gear bikes, but also italian roadbikes i wanted to show you my additional collection of in my opionion one of the most beautiful bikes ever made.

my first roadbike is a colnago master with a full croce d'aune groupset, including the 1st gen Deltas. I love this bike and ride it almost everyday. never lets me down. a real workhorse.

colnago-master-piu-crzxjtf.jpg

colnago-master-piu-crtvkdi.jpg

colnago-master-piu-crqqk19.jpg

Many years later the oval cx got my attention. and i was looking for years for a frame that i could affort. Last year i found it and build it with a 50th anniversary group.

I ride this bike as well, but to be honest only when it is good weather :D

colnago-oval-cx-42725ibkdt.jpg

colnago-oval-cx-42725srjek.jpg

And the latest member of the family is this c40. My first carbon frame ever. usually i only ride steel, but this turns out to be a lot of fun as well. Build it up with modern parts, sorry for that, but i wanted this stealth black look for this frame.

138034904_38196865680bpk4l.jpg

137568228_38196866913vfkbn.jpg

whisky

whisky

Hey friends,

since i am not only into italian fixed gear bikes, but also italian roadbikes i wanted to show you my additional collection of in my opionion one of the most beautiful bikes ever made.

my first roadbike is a colnago master with a full croce d'aune groupset, including the 1st gen Deltas. I love this bike and ride it almost everyday. never lets me down. a real workhorse.

Bild "colnago-master-piu-crf6kwm.jpg" anzeigen.

colnago-master-piu-crtvkdi.jpg

colnago-master-piu-crqqk19.jpg

Many years later the oval cx got my attention. and i was looking for years for a frame that i could affort. Last year i found it and build it with a 50th anniversary group.

I ride this bike as well, but to be honest only when it is good weather :D

colnago-oval-cx-42725ibkdt.jpg

colnago-oval-cx-42725srjek.jpg

And the latest member of the family is this c40. My first carbon frame ever. usually i only ride steel, but this turns out to be a lot of fun as well. Build it up with modern parts, sorry for that, but i wanted this stealth black look for this frame.

138034904_38196865680bpk4l.jpg

137568228_38196866913vfkbn.jpg

• Navigazione recente   0 utenti

Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

• Crea nuovo...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .