Vai al contenuto

My italian collection

whisky

Congrats for your collection! The Ferriveloci is a true masterpiece and the built is simply perfect. 

What disappoints me is that Pelizzoli after all these problems couldn't manage to weld the rear dropouts horizontally (in both frames)

Modificato da dariota (visualizza cornologia modifica)
  • Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

6 minuti fa, dariota ha scritto:

Congrats for your collection! The Ferriveloci is a true masterpiece and the built is simply perfect. 

What disappoints me is that Pelizzoli after all these problems couldn't manage to weld the rear dropouts horizontally (in both frames)

man to be honest, the whole process of ordering and receiving a acceptable frame was such a pain in the ass. i had to send a damaged and wrong painted frame back to italy TWICE!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

In questo momento, whisky ha scritto:

man to be honest, the whole process of ordering and receiving a acceptable frame was such a pain in the ass. i had to send a damaged and wrong painted frame back to italy TWICE!

Yes, I can imagine, but it's such e shame on those beatiful frames :/

The oval cx is stunnig too but unfotunately this section of the forum is just for track bikes, you should delete your road bikes and post them on the section called "caffetteria" ;)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

2 minuti fa, dariota ha scritto:

Yes, I can imagine, but it's such e shame on those beatiful frames :/

The oval cx is stunnig too but unfotunately this section of the forum is just for track bikes, you should delete your road bikes and post them on the section called "caffetteria" ;)

oh ok, no problem :) its a little bit difficult for me still to navigate without speaking any italian

Modificato da whisky (visualizza cornologia modifica)
  • Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

14 ore fa, whisky ha scritto:

So after the Pelizzoli i discovered Ferriveloci. Man, this Bikes where just a piece of art. and i wanted one of those too.

you're right man... here is mine,  the road twin of yours in fact.. still riding still (steel) enjoy!

Loggati per vedere l'immagine

• Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti