Vai al contenuto

Bullhorn vintage NOS NIB

Toni

Ciao a tutti,

cerco uno dei seguenti bullhorn in ordine di preferenza:

1) Takhion 

2) 3ttt Moscow Time Trial

3) ITM Città di Bassano

Possibilmente in ottimo stato e 40cm (se avete altre misure scrivetemi pure).

@riky76 tu sai dove voglio montarlo, spero concorderai con la top 3 ma se ho dimenticato altre perle feel free to add them to the list.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Il 21/9/2019 at 22:46 , Toni ha scritto:

Ciao a tutti,

cerco uno dei seguenti bullhorn in ordine di preferenza:

1) Takhion 

3) ITM Città di Bassano

Possibilmente in ottimo stato e 40cm (se avete altre misure scrivetemi pure).

@riky76 tu sai dove voglio montarlo, spero concorderai con la top 3 ma se ho dimenticato altre perle feel free to add them to the list.

HAI DIMENTICATO CINELLI L.A 84

E PURE IL 3TTT 51.151

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

3 minuti fa, vic765 ha scritto:

HAI DIMENTICATO CINELLI L.A 84

E PURE IL 3TTT 51.151

Grazie Vic, aggiungiamo pure questi due... Di Cinelli conoscevo solo il Tempo, ammetto la mia ignoranza... 

La lista aggiornata diventa, sempre in ordine di preferenza:

1) Takhion 

3) ITM Città di Bassano

4) Cinelli L.A. 84

5) 3ttt 51.151

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Man, be really careful with Takhion bars nowadays. There are many fakes out there. If you come across any, I will be happy to help you out and find it authenticity. I owned several takhions for the past 5 years and saw and spoke with dozens of current owners. Be aware! and good luck in finding one!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

12 ore fa, mastercaster ha scritto:

Man, be really careful with Takhion bars nowadays. There are many fakes out there. If you come across any, I will be happy to help you out and find it authenticity. I owned several takhions for the past 5 years and saw and spoke with dozens of current owners. Be aware! and good luck in finding one!

Thanks for the heads up brotherman! If you have any of those bulls up for sale plz ring my door!

Best,

Toni

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

10 ore fa, Toni ha scritto:

Thanks for the heads up brotherman! If you have any of those bulls up for sale plz ring my door!

Best,

Toni

Nope, I don't have any, but feel free to contact me if you find one before purchasing it, I'll be happy to help. Those bars are much rarer than the frames

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

2 ore fa, mastercaster ha scritto:

Nope, I don't have any, but feel free to contact me if you find one before purchasing it, I'll be happy to help. Those bars are much rarer than the frames

Hey @mastercaster that’s very much appreciated. So grateful. Thanks much bro!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Archiviata

Questa discussione è archiviata ed è chiusa alle risposte.

• Navigazione recente   0 utenti

Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

• Crea nuovo...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .