Vai al contenuto

Problem solved. *** è un truffatore. Scam Exposure.

MichaelZhang

However is a good update, is not the end.

I m still keep in' an eye on this topic 

tell us what's happen next my dear

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I got my partial refund back through PayPal claim, and I hope Michael can get his 660 Euros back, the amount which he sent to him using PayPal 'Transfer to family and friends' option. 

I am surprised how many of you were willing to give a Michael a hand in chasing his money back. Thank you all for your kindness and help!

I guess Michael will post an update after the refund. 

• Like 4
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

2 hours ago, Alexliush said:

I got my partial refund back through PayPal claim, and I hope Michael can get his 660 Euros back, the amount which he sent to him using PayPal 'Transfer to family and friends' option. 

I am surprised how many of you were willing to give a Michael a hand in chasing his money back. Thank you all for your kindness and help!

I guess Michael will post an update after the refund. 

Hi, can you give us a little background of your story with this seller?

thanks

• Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

ok ok questa me la sono persa. ma quindi rimborsa i truffati e bona li?! Cosi l'anno prossimo ricomincia da capo? con questa gente ci vorrebbe un confronto diretto per fargli passare la voglia. Come dice il @Visconte Cobram sono un po troppe le stranezze per liquidarlo come errore..

• Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

5 hours ago, basco said:

ok ok questa me la sono persa. ma quindi rimborsa i truffati e bona li?! Cosi l'anno prossimo ricomincia da capo? con questa gente ci vorrebbe un confronto diretto per fargli passare la voglia. Come dice il @Visconte Cobram sono un po troppe le stranezze per liquidarlo come errore..

Stiamo a vedere..

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

5 ore fa, basco ha scritto:

SE li rimborsa. chiediamo @MichaelZhang

Hi, did you get your refund yet?

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

i don't think deleting the post it's a good idea, maybe you got lucky and get refunded but it's not the first time the user had shady behaviour, this post it's a good memento of what can happen if somebody choose to do business with that gentleman.

• Like 5
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

17 minuti fa, MichaelZhang ha scritto:

New update: problem solved.

Please, do not delete or edit nothing (instead of personal details).

This topic will be a masterpiece for next gen

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti