Vai al contenuto

Tubeless is the new way!

Gigio

She was reluctant at first, not understanding why we just couldn’t keep having normal sex, so I had to employ my persuasive powers:

Jaime “But…I’ve never done it.”

Tucker “I’ve never done it either; it can be our thing.”

Jaime “But…I don’t know if I’ll like it.”

Tucker “You won’t have to worry about getting pregnant.”

Jaime “But…I like normal sex.”

Tucker “Everyone’s doing anal. It’s the new black.”

Jaime “But…I don’t know…it seems weird.”

Tucker “It’s the preferred method in Europe. Especially with the runway models. Don’t you want to do runways in Europe?”

After a few weeks of this, she finally consented. Though she agreed to let me put my penis in her small hole, she extracted a promise in return:

“OK, we can try anal sex, but I want it to be special and romantic. You have to take me out to a nice place, like The Forge or Tantra, NOT one of your parent’s restaurants, and it has to be a weekend night, NOT a Monday. And you have to keep taking me out on weekends. I’m tired of being your Monday night girl.”

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti