Vai al contenuto

visiting rome

loveb

Hey all, I'm Paul. I'm visiting italy tomorrow for a few days. I'm from Australia ( left my bike there)

Was going to pick up my new bike in Tokyo but it's still getting built.

Managed to rent a bike in Paris where I am now and I'm wondering if any of you guys would have a spare fixed or ss bike in size 52-54cm that's available to rent or if any of you want to go for a ride? My wife will travel with me but I'm sure she will be fine at the hotel for some time. Lol. Please let me know. thank you.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hey all, I'm Paul. I'm visiting italy tomorrow for a few days. I'm from Australia ( left my bike there)

Was going to pick up my new bike in Tokyo but it's still getting built.

Managed to rent a bike in Paris where I am now and I'm wondering if any of you guys would have a spare fixed or ss bike in size 52-54cm that's available to rent or if any of you want to go for a ride? My wife will travel with me but I'm sure she will be fine at the hotel for some time. Lol. Please let me know. thank you.

only becouse your an ozzy i can arrange you a big favore but we need to meet and talk before i give you and your wife 2 bikes for free

Send me a pm with the hotel your staying in And if you would like to meet me i live near San Pietro so when you arive in the area we can see each other but you can rent bikes around rome if you have to leave them to go visit musems and shops, if i give you my bikes you are not alowed to leave them alone anywhere in Rome or you will leave me a white check ;-)

Cheers enjoy your stay and watch out for pickpockets

• Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

No plans of museums. I just want to ride basically. My wife will probably want to take pictures of the colloseum but not go inside. I will pm you when I arrive tomorrow as we are going to Venice first anyway. thank you. One bike is fine really. My wife is like 5'2 so I'll rent a bike for her as I'll have to adjust the seat all the way down also. Otherwise happy to go on a ride with you guys. Thanks!!!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

No plans of museums. I just want to ride basically. My wife will probably want to take pictures of the colloseum but not go inside. I will pm you when I arrive tomorrow as we are going to Venice first anyway. thank you. One bike is fine really. My wife is like 5'2 so I'll rent a bike for her as I'll have to adjust the seat all the way down also. Otherwise happy to go on a ride with you guys. Thanks!!!

Sure no problem i'm Australian too, from Perth and Freemantle and now my father lives in Pemberton.

I also have a wife and i will give you her bike as she has 3... 1 female mixte fixed ; 1 size 52 fixed and 1  size 54 single speed, My bikes are size from 60 up :-) i will also enjoy to come on a ride with you if i'm not working so see you soon

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I'm originally from the Philippines and moved to Australia to be with my wife. But that sounds good. Whatever is most suitable for you. Youre a legend!!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

@Mork vi siete beccati? se resta fino a sabato c'è la solita pedalata

qualè la solita pedalata? :-) 2debf29b7317a3a0176cd3949cc7b043.jpg

capito, grazie, forse vengo io ma loro arrivano il 30 nov ripartono il 1 dic

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Nice story,...

please i'm No legend, im still alive :-) your to kind.

I'm originally from the Philippines and moved to Australia to be with my wife. But that sounds good. Whatever is most suitable for you. Youre a legend!!

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hahaha thank you. I will message you before I head over to Rome. I'm staying at profumo hotel. AddressVia Di San Giovanni In Laterano 108, Celio, 00184 Rome, Italy from about 2pm onwards as I'm driving from riomaggiore

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Australians drive on the wrong side of the road and respect rules... so take extra care xD

Hahaha thank you. I will message you before I head over to Rome. I'm staying at profumo hotel. AddressVia Di San Giovanni In Laterano 108, Celio, 00184 Rome, Italy from about 2pm onwards as I'm driving from riomaggiore

If you are driveing a car keep in mind that Rome has the Center of the city that is closed To car Traffic if you are not a resident and do not want an expensive fine. Anyway to get to my house catch a Bus from San Giovanni  to Piazza Venezia and then bus n° 64 to San Pietro Train Station (it's the last stop) or write to me if you need help and i might come get you... by car it's hard to tell you how to get to my house but you should go from San Giovanni to Circo Massimo then to Trastevere Then Up and over Porta san Pancrazio and then Down To Train Station San Pietro. I will meet you at the train station San Pietro as it's 50 meters from where i live.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

i live behind Manzoni metro station, at 300 hundred meters from your hotel. If i can, i'ii join to you

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

i live behind Manzoni metro station, at 300 hundred meters from your hotel. If i can, i'ii join to you

se riesci a guidarli da me quando arrivano oggi ci si vede altrimenti ci diamo una punta in giro e ci raggiungi

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti