Sign in to follow this  

Porta borraccia

2 posts in this topic

Ciao raga,

vorrei sapere come si chiamano e dove posso trovare quei portaboracce che si mettono sotto le selle.

O ci sono solo nelle selle integrate quindi?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.