Vai al contenuto

RUBATA CINELLI 24 MAGGIO MILANO

venerdi pomeriggio alle 14.30 in porta ticinese.ormai la normalità e' far finta di niente. A questo punto non so chi fa piu' schifo. C'e' una ragazza capelli lunghi bionda, peromane, ogni volta che son in zona e' sempre con una bici da citta' in mano e un altra sotto il culo. le porta sempre al negozietto in 24 maggio.comunque cerca san donato settimana prossima.e' li che van via quelle piu' all'occhio.non saprei per bonola.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Per chi fosse interessato è stata ritrovata e recuperata a San Donato...la vendevano degli asiatici a 280€ per maggiori info aspettiamo che Sasha ci racconti....e ancora una volta abbiamo avuto la meglio contro certe merde....

• Like 5
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Per chi fosse interessato è stata ritrovata e recuperata a San Donato...la vendevano degli asiatici a 280€ per maggiori info aspettiamo che Sasha ci racconti....e ancora una volta abbiamo avuto la meglio contro certe merde....

è stata pagata o denuncia alla mano recuperata senza sborsare soldi?

dettagli??

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

A quanto ho capito...lui si è presentato da questi asiatici facendoli vedere la denuncia..

Loro l'hanno stracciata e gli hanno dato la bici...tutto senza sborsare 1 €

Comunque Sasha saprà dare una spiegazione migliore...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hello everyone,

I found it today in San Donato market, it was for sale for 280 Euros. I went to the police straight away, but they told me that I can't get it back, because I didn't know the numero di telaio (what the fuck, why should I know it?). I made a very detailed denuncia, with 3 pictures at different angles, and the bike in the market was not modified, so it looked exactly the same.

Anyway, I called my friends to ask what to do, but couldn't find a solution. Eventually I went back to the shop. There was a Moldavian guy buying my Cinelli, I came up and showed them the denuncia. The seller only said "dispiace, anche io ho pagato 200 per la", and didn't want to give it back. The Moldavian guy was shocked and asking his money back.

Then he went to get the boss, and while he was away, I wrote down the numero di telaio from the bike, I guess that saved the situation, because when their boss came, I said I will call the police now. He took the denuncia and destroyed it, and then payed the Moldavian only 260 (I had to pay him the other 20 in the end).

So my bike is at home now, it's all good but a bit rusty in some places. It's a good ending, thanks for all your help and advice, I hope the same will happen with all lost/stolen bikes.

Best,

Sasha

• Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Sorry but I didn't understand if you rescued your bike from a real bike shop (that, i think, is used to sell stolen bikes) or from a shop in the square...

I'm very happy for you!

P.s. now you have to buy a good Krypto lock!!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Sorry but I didn't understand if you rescued your bike from a real bike shop (that, i think, is used to sell stolen bikes) or from a shop in the square...

I'm very happy for you!

P.s. now you have to buy a good Krypto lock!!

Sorry for the confusion: it was at the market, not at the shop. Just middle-eastern guys that have a lot of bikes outside. That's why I was mad at sbirri, they pretended they couldn't take it even from the market. ACAB.

Cheers man, it's great that somebody saw it in San Donato, and I was lucky to get it right before it was sold.

Yes, I will get a krypto as soon as possible!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hello everyone,

I found it today in San Donato market, it was for sale for 280 Euros. I went to the police straight away, but they told me that I can't get it back, because I didn't know the numero di telaio (what the fuck, why should I know it?). I made a very detailed denuncia, with 3 pictures at different angles, and the bike in the market was not modified, so it looked exactly the same.

Anyway, I called my friends to ask what to do, but couldn't find a solution. Eventually I went back to the shop. There was a Moldavian guy buying my Cinelli, I came up and showed them the denuncia. The seller only said "dispiace, anche io ho pagato 200 per la", and didn't want to give it back. The Moldavian guy was shocked and asking his money back.

Then he went to get the boss, and while he was away, I wrote down the numero di telaio from the bike, I guess that saved the situation, because when their boss came, I said I will call the police now. He took the denuncia and destroyed it, and then payed the Moldavian only 260 (I had to pay him the other 20 in the end).

So my bike is at home now, it's all good but a bit rusty in some places. It's a good ending, thanks for all your help and advice, I hope the same will happen with all lost/stolen bikes.

Best,

Sasha

idolo gli hai preso il numero di telaio al volo :)

dajeeeeeeee

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

idolo gli hai preso il numero di telaio al volo :)

dajeeeeeeee

hahha it was so fucking dangerous, they were all angry, and when he came back he was like "ma che cazzo fai?" and pushed me back

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

YOOO.

Ma questa storia con pula, carabinieri e altro che ti fanno 2.000 storie per non aver fatto la denuncia con precisione ci si ritorce sempre contro.

...secondo voi io vado in giro con denunce false per recuperare biciclette? Certo la ragione sta sempre nel mezzo, ma rimango del mio avviso quando dico che bisogna bloccare tutto alla radice. Saranno "solo" bici, ma sono le nostre!

JAcques

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I was mad at sbirri

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Veramente una situazione vergognosa...

Buon per te che sei riuscito a recuperarla senza farti male. Ma è veramente una cosa assurda che si debba rischiare le botte per recuperare la propria bici.

SCHIFO. :(

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

senza nulla togliere a chi fa il ladro di professione... ma rubar bici, è da barzellette dei carabinieri.. che andassero a spacciare sti morti in culo!

sei molto fortunato ad averla ritrovata..

io dopo 2-3 anni non ricordo piu... cerco ancora due holland e una mtb fottutemi sotto casa!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti