Vai al contenuto

Leader x Dodici

siberiano

Oggi ho trovato questo

Loggati per vedere il contenuto
, e mi ha catturato una frase in particolare "Leader Bike will receive the new 2012 Dodici Gara". Mi chiedevo....che è? Se Tadzio potesse dirci qualcosa di più....

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

comunque nei commenti ci sparano merda a spruzzi ahahahah cazzo di magnaciambelle

mi sono stupito anche io, ho sempre pensato che in america fosse un marchio rispettatissimo, non solo per la qualità ma anche per essere un marchio tricolore.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

comunque nei commenti ci sparano merda a spruzzi ahahahah cazzo di magnaciambelle

in effetti!hahahahaha che merde però!

riding a leader frame is massivly gay, and only persons that have no clue about bicycles and its culture ride a leader frame. not sure what riding a dodici is, but i thought this would have more background as it is from italy. in the end it is just another aluminium frame from china, and steel is real anyhow. i don#t give a damn, don't see a future for them both anyway.

2 people liked this. Like Reply

Dave 2 hours ago in reply to brian banger

the name "italy" doesnt give the background in 2011, maybe 30 years ago yes, but not anymore, so dodici is just a name from a guy who didnt give a fuck about bikes till the fixed gear fashion explode in italy (which means anyway at least 5 years later than everywhere else!!)

Like Reply

brian banger 1 hour ago in reply to Dave

ok, then they seem to be the same category as leader... be sure i won't buy any of those two trash brands. they will hopefully die before they're born.. market just need an alternative aluminium frame brand that has a soul. but for all these hipsters it could even not be neccessary to have soul as they all have no clue about "what and why"

Like Reply

Dave 4 hours ago

leader doesnt have a big reputation, and the frames are pretty cheap, but 4 sure are better than the dodici..they are really crap! cheap material with cheap assembling and cheap build made by the worst asshole in the entire scene! if you can choose, well..dont buy dodici shit, is the italian rubbish!!

Leader diventa distributore Dodici in North America, c'è scritto! ;)

+1 per l'inglese!

:-P

;)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Da dodici headquarter hanno risposto

jacopoDODICI 21 minutes ago

hi guys!

i am 35 years old and i have always been riding my bicycle (not racing ,sorry and not always fixed ) since i am from vicenza,Italy and it is really difficult not to, i have been in nyc in 99 and got friend with some messengers (like KT from velo brooklyn) when back home i wanted a bike like the ones that i saw in nyc, that thought remained a project for the next years till i went to live in Milano, two kids that i knew had these kind of bikes, i asked informations and was able to finally have my first track bike, i made it myself couse i was confident with mecanics trough my experience with vespas, soon after that many friends asked me to make them a bike like mine and i did, one after another a lot of bikes made by me where around Milano, all made in italy by some old frame builders i have meet, i made some money on ebay and my fiends asked me to come out with a name for that thing i was doing so that they could have told around with pride, this is how DODICI is born.

after that i came to collaborate with gipiemme to make a new kind of rim based on the old campagnolo shamal concept, i left my designer job, i opened a bike shop pushed by the fact that i loved to feel the happiness of people when i gave them their bikes, it felt like i was giving them some special thing that would have made them feel better, i never felt that before.

in the past 18 months thanks to the people that trusted and loved us(and had the patience to wait) we where able to sell 700 hand made in italy frames, this result might not mean a lot to most but is a record no one achieved in italy after the 90ies , not even the big names.

we will still manifacture these frames in italy but we also started a new production in china couse it was very difficoult to have correct price point where distributors and shop could have had correct margins with hand made in italy frames and i know you don't like to pay 2000 euro for a frame don't you?

we made the frames in china just after checking that the product was the same we always asked with the standards we have always been looking for, for a new line called DODICI WORLDWIDE and the "old" way will be called DODICI custom shop, from now on.

trough Leader you can get: the 9mm FGFS, the Polo Club (the first and only production strictly polo frame) and the Gara 2012 (a new version of the well known dodici gara) plus all our rims(still made in italy) that a lot of people seemd to like for the strength and stiffness.

i am so happy you will be able to find DODICI in the shops in the USA and i am so happy Leader is helping us achieve this, it seems like a dream come true, thanks.

hope you will like it and come check this out at the Leader booth at the INTERBIKE next week.

have a nice day!

jacopoDODICI

della roba in cina ero totalmente all'oscuro

qualcuno invece ha più info del gara?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Dave 6 hours ago

leader doesnt have a big reputation, and the frames are pretty cheap, but 4 sure are better than the dodici..they are really crap! cheap material with cheap assembling and cheap build made by the worst asshole in the entire scene! if you can choose, well..dont buy dodici shit, is the italian rubbish!!

mamma mia che simpaticone

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Dave 6 hours ago

mamma mia che simpaticone

Dave 2 hours ago in reply to brian banger

the name "italy" doesnt give the background in 2011, maybe 30 years ago yes, but not anymore, so dodici is just a name from a guy who didnt give a fuck about bikes till the fixed gear fashion explode in italy (which means anyway at least 5 years later than everywhere else!!)

questa è più ilare ahahah Dave è già idolo

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

..... e io che mi volevo prendere il gara.....resterò sul vintage italiano.

Modificato da Simone D'urbino (visualizza cornologia modifica)
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

leggendo questi commenti, se fossi in Dodici (jacopo), mi farei 4 risate contantondimi i soldi in tasca!

• Like 6
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti