Jump to content

come si chiama questo attrezzo?


Recommended Posts

ciao a tutti, chiedo una informazione

come si chiama l'attrezzo che serve a fare la punta che si avvita dei raggi?

Ecco un video che può aiutare a capire meglio

e volevo sapere dove posso trovarlo a milano


Link to comment
Share on other sites

la punta che si avvita dei raggi si chiama filetto, e quell'attrezzo è una filettatrice per raggi, non penso che si trovi molto facilmente visto anche il costo abbastanza elevato dell'oggettino in questione e l'utilizzo abbastanza scarso che se ne fa

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .