Vai al contenuto

Problem solved. *** è un truffatore. Scam Exposure.

MichaelZhang

Hello guys,

Thank you very much for still caring about this issue.

The fund has received. Although I did not get enough money probably because the bank charged the international transaction fee. Roughly 40 Australian Dollars! (The seller refund 972.5, and I only received 932.8) I already feel better. Actually I did not expect any coins could be chased back.

As I have promised the seller that as long as I receive the refund, I will have to take off the post. So I just deleted all my words and follow up the story. Next I will ask the admin to delete the whole post as the seller requested.

Anyway I hope after this, all bike enthusiasts will not be scammed in any way forever! We should be honest to each other, describe what it is and sell what it is. No cheating any more!

At least, thank you guys very much! 

Best regards,

Michael

Modificato da MichaelZhang (visualizza cornologia modifica)
  • Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

@MichaelZhang

This is the guy you are looking for

Loggati per vedere il contenuto

Beware, it could be someone else who stole his identity — but look at this pic...

Loggati per vedere l'immagine

Modificato da Luc (visualizza cornologia modifica)
  • Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Puo' essere il telaio venduto qui?

Se sta a domodossola c'è una buona corrispondenza con @TommyBabe

magari anche @Mirko Mgo può aiutare a identificare il tutto

Once again :bomber:

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

9 minutes ago, fastidio said:

Puo' essere il telaio venduto qui?

è lui, c'è un segno a falce a destra della R sotto il movimento centrale che non lascia dubbi

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I'd like to say thank you to the ones helped us getting our money back. Maybe we cannot get our money back but this asshole needs to be exposed.

Something I'm 100% sure about here:

1. The scammer's number is definitely [removed by admin], he contacted me using Whatsapp with this number.

2. He registered LFGSS with [removed by admin], I got this info from LFGSS site admin

3. He received Paypal payment using [removed by admin]

4. [removed by admin] is his or his friend's address

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

@MichaelZhang you should be able to get all of your money back by filing a dispute on the paypal website though, right?. Aside from that and letting the police know i dont think there's much you can do

• Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Certo però che questo losco figuro ci mette tutti in cattiva luce...io mi vergogno di queste persone che continuano a perpetrare lo stereotipo dell'italiano truffatore.

• Like 9
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

4 minuti fa, yacopo ha scritto:

@MichaelZhang you should be able to get all of your money back by filing a dispute on the paypal website though, right?. Aside from that and letting the police know i dont think there's much you can do

this is the website of the italian "postal police", in charge of investigating web frauds

@MichaelZhang @Alexliush

With google translator's help you should be able to file a complaint against the scammer

• Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

11 minuti fa, yacopo ha scritto:

Unluckily Michael used 'Transfer money to friends n families' option

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Just now, Alexliush said:

Unluckily Michael used 'Transfer money to friends n families' option

sorry about that. let us know if you need any help translating or with the police website and all that. as Luc said, we're sick of these assholes so we're glad to help

• Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

5 minuti fa, andrea90 ha scritto:

mi dispiace per l' accaduto ma nemmeno nel mondo del Mulino Bianco manderei 660 euro a non si sa chi.

E siamo in due, ma se guardi nel topic apposito c'é un sacco di gente truffata.

E ricorda che un truffatore davvero bravo lo metterebbe in c* sia a me che a te

• Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti