Vai al contenuto

Modifica cronologia

MichaelZhang

MichaelZhang

Hello guys,

Thank you very much for still caring about this issue.

The fund has received. Although I did not get enough money probably because the bank charged the international transaction fee. Roughly 40 Australian Dollars! (The seller refund 972.5, and I only received 932.8) I already feel better. Actually I did not expect any coins could be chased back.

As I have promised the seller that as long as I receive the refund, I will have to take off the post. So I just deleted all my words and follow up the story. Next I will ask the admin to delete the whole post as the seller requested.

Anyway I hope after this, all bike enthusiasts will not be scammed in any way forever! We should be honest to each other, describe what it is and sell what it is. No cheating any more!

At least, thank you guys very much! 

Best regards,

Michael

MichaelZhang

MichaelZhang

Hello guys,

Thank you very much for still caring about this issue.

The fund has received. Although I did not get enough money probably because the bank charged the international transaction fee. Roughly 40 Australian Dollars! (The seller refund 972.5, and I only received 932.8) I already feel better. Actually I did not expect any coins could be chased back.

As I have promised the seller that as long as I receive the refund, I will have to take off the post. So I just deleted all my words and follow up the story.

Anyway I hope after this, all bike enthusiasts will not be scammed in any way forever! We should be honest to each other, describe what it is and sell what it is. No cheating any more!

At least, thank you guys very much! 

Best regards,

Michael

MichaelZhang

MichaelZhang

Important Update: 

Finally after several days fighting, the seller contacted me yesterday morning (Australia time). 

Following is what he said in the letter:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He explained that he thought I was another buyer's friend who lives in China wanting to make most of the deal.

He did not reply to me all this time because he usually doesn't reply questions like: "Where is my parcel?"

He did not remember I paid him and locate in Australia.

He also mentioned he sent my parcel to Hongkong. Actually the tracking number he gave me was delivered to Beijing, China, NOT Hongkong.

To be honest, I still don't trust. But now, since he said he is going to refund me, I don't want to ask so many meaningless questions. 

He asked me for my bank details and I have given my bank information to him yesterday. He refused to pay back throught Paypal because he said he wants to do it from his personal bank account with his name.

Above is the latest update of this issue. 

Even though I am still angry about the seller's "mistakes", I have no other choice but accept it. It has taken me three months waiting and looking for the seller! I was waiting endlessly! Also being angry is not good for me. I can only accept the fact that I was just in bad luck, and wasted three month waiting for nothing.

The most important is that I have to thank a lot of friends here in this forum that you guys really helped me! I was actually moved by some comments in this post. One of the sentence that impressed me is "quasi 900 visualizzazioni,,,    ci tassiamo neanche un euro a testa e il forum gli copre la truffa almeno salviamo la reputazione italiana......" posted by @ettoman56. I don't know Italian, but according to google translation, I know there are a lot of people cares about reputation. 

Thank you so much! 

In fact, the admins of this forum have contacted me regarding to the seller's information. I also thank these admins as they are responsible and very helpful. Although I am new in this forum, I can feel this is a good place full of passion and responsibility. I am very much appreciated.

So I decide to take off all the seller's information from this post. Also I use *** to replace some names involved in this issue.

Thank you guys very much.

I will keep update regarding to the bank refund.

Cheers,

Michael

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I am not sure if it is suitable to post here and writing English, but I have to expose this scamer. 

I bought a Rossin record FCI frameset and campagnolo pista crackset from LFGSS on 14 Feb 2017. I attached the pics of the frame and crackset in the files.

All the contact emails are attached below. 

The seller said he would ship the frame and crack but I have not received it until now. The tracking number he gave me was a fake number. I checked the number and that parcel was shipped to China, not me.

Then he did not reply to me after the last email. I tried to contact him by Whatsapp, by telephone, by message. No reply at all. You can see from the screen shot of whatsapp that he even blocked me after I sent several message to him.

So I decide to find this guy and post here for your attention.

If you know this guy/lady. Please let him/her know that this will not finish. I will do whatever I can to get my money back or send you to police.

Now I write down all his information:

Ciao ragazzi,

Non sono sicuro se sia adatto postare qui e scrivere l'inglese, ma devo esporre questo scambista.

Ho comprato un frameet FCI di record Rossin e campagnolo pista crackset da LFGSS il 14 febbraio 2017. Ho allegato le immagini del telaio e delle crackset nei file.

Tutte le email di contatto sono riportate di seguito.

Il venditore ha detto che avrebbe spedito il telaio e crack ma non l'ho ancora ricevuto finora. Il numero di tracking che mi ha dato è stato un numero falso. Ho controllato il numero e che il pacco è stato spedito in Cina, non io.

Poi non mi ha risposto dopo l'ultima email. Ho cercato di contattarlo tramite Whatsapp, per telefono, per messaggio. Nessuna risposta. È possibile vedere dalla schermata di whatsapp che mi ha anche bloccato dopo che ho inviato diversi messaggi a lui.

Così decido di trovare questo ragazzo e postare qui per la tua attenzione.

Se conosci questo ragazzo / signora. Si prega di farlo sapere che questo non finirà. Farò tutto quello che posso per riportare i miei soldi o mandarti alla polizia.

1.jpg

2.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

MichaelZhang

MichaelZhang

Important Update: 

Finally after several days fighting, the seller contacted me yesterday morning (Australia time). 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Micheal,

I just read everything. I think it was a misunderstanding. I was wrong to ship parcel. Sorry for that, at the beginning I thought you wanted to make the most of it.
Did you call police office yet?
I'd like to refund you.
Let me know.

I sold Rossin frame and other stuff (Wheels included) at the same time. Most of them abroad, especially to chinese people in China, Australia, Hong Kong, Russia and Singapore. 

Once I ship I made peace with my sins. Many people ask everyday "where is my parcel, where is my parcel?" Usually I don't reply because I shipped and usually these kind of shipment take so long time.
In the meantime **** started to blackmail me and I thought you was his friend. I don't remember you based in Australia. 
I sent your parcel to Hong Kong as you can see using that track number. I sold to that guy another frame and I made a mistake.
I will refund you by bank account today but it take some days, but first I'd like to ask you to remove the mail and the name of **** from the post. He doesn't involved in our case. He only helped me to receive payment by paypal for Corima, And as you can read from chat history, **** received it.

Let me know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He explained that he thought I was another buyer's friend who lives in China wanting to make most of the deal.

He did not reply to me all this time because he usually doesn't reply questions like: "Where is my parcel?"

He also mentioned he sent my parcel to Hongkong. Actually the tracking number he gave me was delivered to Beijing, China, NOT Hongkong.

To be honest, I still don't trust. But now, since he said he is going to refund me, I don't want to ask so many meaningless questions. 

He asked me for my bank details and I have given my bank information to him yesterday. He refused to pay back throught Paypal because he said he wants to do it from his personal bank account with his name.

Even though I am still angry about the seller's "mistakes", I have no other choice but accept it. It has taken me three months waiting and looking for the seller! I was waiting endlessly! Also being angry is not good for me. I can only accept the fact that I was just in bad luck, and wasted three month waiting for nothing.

The most important is that I have to thank a lot of friends here in this forum that you guys really helped me! I was actually moved by some comments in this post. One of the sentence that impressed me is "quasi 900 visualizzazioni,,,    ci tassiamo neanche un euro a testa e il forum gli copre la truffa almeno salviamo la reputazione italiana......" posted by @ettoman56. I don't know Italian, but according to google translation, I know there are a lot of people cares about reputation. 

Thank you so much! 

In fact, the admins of this forum have contacted me regarding to the seller's information. I also thank these admins as they are responsible and very helpful. Although I am new in this forum, I can feel this is a good place full of passion and responsibility. I am very much appreciated.

So I decide to take off all the seller's information from this post. Also I use *** to replace some names involved in this issue.

Cheers,

Michael

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I am not sure if it is suitable to post here and writing English, but I have to expose this scamer. 

I bought a Rossin record FCI frameset and campagnolo pista crackset from LFGSS on 14 Feb 2017. I attached the pics of the frame and crackset in the files.

The seller said he would ship the frame and crack but I have not received it until now. The tracking number he gave me was a fake number. I checked the number and that parcel was shipped to China, not me.

Then he did not reply to me after the last email. I tried to contact him by Whatsapp, by telephone, by message. No reply at all. You can see from the screen shot of whatsapp that he even blocked me after I sent several message to him.

If you know this guy/lady. Please let him/her know that this will not finish. I will do whatever I can to get my money back or send you to police.

Ciao ragazzi,

Non sono sicuro se sia adatto postare qui e scrivere l'inglese, ma devo esporre questo scambista.

Ho comprato un frameet FCI di record Rossin e campagnolo pista crackset da LFGSS il 14 febbraio 2017. Ho allegato le immagini del telaio e delle crackset nei file.

Il venditore ha detto che avrebbe spedito il telaio e crack ma non l'ho ancora ricevuto finora. Il numero di tracking che mi ha dato è stato un numero falso. Ho controllato il numero e che il pacco è stato spedito in Cina, non io.

Poi non mi ha risposto dopo l'ultima email. Ho cercato di contattarlo tramite Whatsapp, per telefono, per messaggio. Nessuna risposta. È possibile vedere dalla schermata di whatsapp che mi ha anche bloccato dopo che ho inviato diversi messaggi a lui.

Se conosci questo ragazzo / signora. Si prega di farlo sapere che questo non finirà. Farò tutto quello che posso per riportare i miei soldi o mandarti alla polizia.

1.jpg

2.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

MichaelZhang

MichaelZhang

Important Update: 

Hello Micheal,

I just read everything. I think it was a misunderstanding. I was wrong to ship parcel. Sorry for that, at the beginning I thought you wanted to make the most of it.
I'd like to refund you.
Let me know.

I sold Rossin frame and other stuff (Wheels included) at the same time. Most of them abroad, especially to chinese people in China, Australia, Hong Kong, Russia and Singapore. 

Once I ship I made peace with my sins. Many people ask everyday "where is my parcel, where is my parcel?" Usually I don't reply because I shipped and usually these kind of shipment take so long time.
In the meantime **** started to blackmail me and I thought you was his friend. I don't remember you based in Australia. 
I sent your parcel to Hong Kong as you can see using that track number. I sold to that guy another frame and I made a mistake.
I will refund you by bank account today but it take some days, but first I'd like to ask you to remove the mail and the name of **** from the post. He doesn't involved in our case. He only helped me to receive payment by paypal for Corima, And as you can read from chat history, **** received it.

Let me know.

I have to thank a lot of friends here in this forum that you guys really helped me! I was actually moved by some comments in this post. One of the sentence that impressed me is "quasi 900 visualizzazioni,,,    ci tassiamo neanche un euro a testa e il forum gli copre la truffa almeno salviamo la reputazione italiana......" posted by @ettoman56. I don't know Italian, but according to google translation, I know there are a lot of people cares about reputation. 

Thank you so much! 

Cheers,

Michael

Hi guys,

Ciao ragazzi,

1.jpg

2.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

MichaelZhang

MichaelZhang

Update: 

Hello Micheal,

I'd like to refund you.
Let me know.

Let me know.

I have to thank a lot of friends here in this forum that you guys really helped me! I was actually moved by some comments in this post. One of the sentence that impressed me is "quasi 900 visualizzazioni,,,    ci tassiamo neanche un euro a testa e il forum gli copre la truffa almeno salviamo la reputazione italiana......" posted by @ettoman56. I don't know Italian, but according to google translation, I know there are a lot of people cares about reputation. 

Thank you so much! 

Cheers,

Michael

Hi guys,

Ciao ragazzi,

1.jpg

2.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

MichaelZhang

MichaelZhang

Update: 

Hello Micheal,

I'd like to refund you.
Let me know.

Let me know.

Thank you so much! 

Cheers,

Yu

Hi guys,

Ciao ragazzi,

1.jpg

2.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

MichaelZhang

MichaelZhang

Hi guys,

His or Her name is Nicola Angelo Mangia. The seller called himself Max in whatsapp. I uploaded his face in the attached pics.

His return address is Via San Michele 10, Galatina LE, 73013. But he mentioned he lives in Turin.

His telephone number is +39 327 9715943.

He also used [email protected] for paypal receiving money under the name Ferraro Davide. And [email protected] under the name Mita Adriana Angela.

I have contacted the admin of LFGSS, he gave me his Login email which is [email protected]

The pic he used for whatsapp is attached below.

These are what all I know. Please make him famous.

P.S. the seller has removed all the pics on LFGSS, but I have kept all the pics.

Ciao ragazzi,

Ora scrivo tutte le sue informazioni:

Il suo nome è Adriana Angela Mita, o Mangia Angelo. Il venditore si chiamava Max in whatsapp.

Il suo indirizzo di ritorno è Via San Michele 10, Galatina LE, 73013. Ma lui ha detto che vive a Torino.

Il suo numero di telefono è +39 327 9715943.

Ha anche usato [email protected] per il pagamento di paypal con il nome di Ferraro Davide. E [email protected] sotto il nome di Mita Adriana Angela.

Ho contattato l'amministratore di LFGSS, mi ha dato la sua e-mail di login che è [email protected].

La foto che ha usato per whatsapp è riportato di seguito.

Questi sono tutto quello che so. Fatelo famoso.

Post scriptum Il venditore ha rimosso tutte le foto su LFGSS, ma ho tenuto tutte le foto.

nyp5py4efeb9bb44.jpeg.61760e25989eb4afb669f2f20b872cac.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

201705111413_Page_1.jpg

201705111413_Page_2.jpg

201705111413_Page_3.jpg

201705111413_Page_4.jpg

201705111413_Page_5.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

MichaelZhang

MichaelZhang

Hi guys,

His or Her name is Nicola Angelo Mangia. The seller called himself Max in whatsapp. I uploaded his face in the attached pics.

His return address is Via San Michele 10, Galatina LE, 73013. But he mentioned he lives in Turin.

He also used [email protected] for paypal receiving money under the name Ferraro Davide. And [email protected] under the name Mita Adriana Angela.

I have contacted the admin of LFGSS, he gave me his Login email which is [email protected]

P.S. the seller has removed all the pics on LFGSS, but I have kept all the pics.

Ciao ragazzi,

Il suo nome è Adriana Angela Mita, o Mangia Angelo. Il venditore si chiamava Max in whatsapp.

Il suo indirizzo di ritorno è Via San Michele 10, Galatina LE, 73013. Ma lui ha detto che vive a Torino.

Ha anche usato [email protected] per il pagamento di paypal con il nome di Ferraro Davide. E [email protected] sotto il nome di Mita Adriana Angela.

Ho contattato l'amministratore di LFGSS, mi ha dato la sua e-mail di login che è [email protected].

Post scriptum Il venditore ha rimosso tutte le foto su LFGSS, ma ho tenuto tutte le foto.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

201705111413_Page_1.jpg

201705111413_Page_2.jpg

201705111413_Page_3.jpg

201705111413_Page_4.jpg

201705111413_Page_5.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

MichaelZhang

MichaelZhang

Hi guys,

Ciao ragazzi,

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

201705111413_Page_1.jpg

201705111413_Page_2.jpg

201705111413_Page_3.jpg

201705111413_Page_4.jpg

201705111413_Page_5.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

MichaelZhang

MichaelZhang

Hi guys,

Ciao ragazzi,

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

201705111413_Page_1.jpg

201705111413_Page_2.jpg

201705111413_Page_3.jpg

201705111413_Page_4.jpg

201705111413_Page_5.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

MichaelZhang

MichaelZhang

Hi guys,

Ciao ragazzi,

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

201705111413_Page_1.jpg

201705111413_Page_2.jpg

201705111413_Page_3.jpg

201705111413_Page_4.jpg

201705111413_Page_5.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

MichaelZhang

MichaelZhang

Hi guys,

His or Her name is Adriana Angela Mita, or Mangia Angelo. The seller called himself Max in whatsapp.

Ciao ragazzi,

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

201705111413_Page_1.jpg

201705111413_Page_2.jpg

201705111413_Page_3.jpg

201705111413_Page_4.jpg

201705111413_Page_5.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

MichaelZhang

MichaelZhang

Hi guys,

His or Her name is Adriana Angela Mita, or Mangia Angelo. The seller called himself Max in whatsapp.

Ciao ragazzi,

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

201705111413_Page_1.jpg

201705111413_Page_2.jpg

201705111413_Page_3.jpg

201705111413_Page_4.jpg

201705111413_Page_5.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

MichaelZhang

MichaelZhang

Hi guys,

Ciao ragazzi,

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

201705111413_Page_1.jpg

201705111413_Page_2.jpg

201705111413_Page_3.jpg

201705111413_Page_4.jpg

201705111413_Page_5.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

MichaelZhang

MichaelZhang

Hi guys,

1.jpg

2.jpg

201705111413_Page_3.jpg

4.jpg

201705111413_Page_2.jpg

201705111413_Page_1.jpg

201705111413_Page_4.jpg

201705111413_Page_5.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

• Navigazione recente   0 utenti

Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

• Crea nuovo...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .