Vai al contenuto

Pelizzoli, problems

zauberflo

Thank you!

I ordered 7 month ago... A few others are waiting for 12 month and more. They were told that their frame is finished and already shipped - but that was not true. Simona is always telling different stories why they can´t answer or fnish/send the frames (father in hospital, child in hospital, new shop, new postal service, problems with the frame and so on..) If you contact them with a request for a new order (from a different mail adress) they will reply at the same day and tell you that you will reiceve the fram in 12 weeks... Do you think i will get the frame?

i've waited 4 months

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Thank you!

I ordered 7 month ago... A few others are waiting for 12 month and more. They were told that their frame is finished and already shipped - but that was not true. Simona is always telling different stories why they can´t answer or fnish/send the frames (father in hospital, child in hospital, new shop, new postal service, problems with the frame and so on..) If you contact them with a request for a new order (from a different mail adress) they will reply at the same day and tell you that you will reiceve the fram in 12 weeks... Do you think i will get the frame?

when did you pay?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Thank you!

i've waited 4 months Sei sicuro che c'è scritto Fede sotto il tuo, e non Fritz?
  • Like 4
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Thank you!

i've waited 4 months Sei sicuro che c'è scritto Fede sotto il tuo, e non Fritz?
  • Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi togehter !

I and many other people in facebook ordererd a frame at the shop of pelizzoli. Now there is no cantact any more and they do not replay on emails. Ist pelizzoli still in business? I fear that i lost all my money i payed them. Thank you for your help - greetings from Austria

Flo 

"Taverna can make the same frame in half the time and half-price"

And you can also choose the color!

• Like 4
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi togehter !

I and many other people in facebook ordererd a frame at the shop of pelizzoli. Now there is no cantact any more and they do not replay on emails. Ist pelizzoli still in business? I fear that i lost all my money i payed them. Thank you for your help - greetings from Austria

Flo

"Taverna can make the same frame in half the time and half-price" Let's say one tenth of the time...
  • Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I'm sure another member went through the same problem... But I can't remember who he was.

it was federico, from turin, who got a for3 frameset in something like 6 months and the wrong size...

• Like 4
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti