zauberflo

Pelizzoli, problems

282 posts in this topic

Hi togehter !

I and many other people in facebook ordererd a frame at the shop of pelizzoli. Now there is no cantact any more and they do not replay on emails. Ist pelizzoli still in business? I fear that i lost all my money i payed them. Thank you for your help - greetings from Austria

Flo 

Hi togehter !

I and many other people in facebook ordererd a frame at the shop of pelizzoli. Now there is no cantact any more and they do not replay on emails. Ist pelizzoli still in business? I fear that i lost all my money i payed them. Thank you for your help - greetings from Austria

Flo 

Hello Flo,

please, use google translator:

è tutto ok, non hai perso i tuoi soldi, probabilmente sono in ritardo con il tuo telaio e prendono tempo non rispondendo alle tue mail.

: )

They are slowly but the will answer 

1 person likes this

Hi togehter !

Flo 

it's almost impossible contact them every time you want. They don't answer often to phone or emails, the best choice to speak directly with Giovanni is to go there in person (in Curno).
Try again with the emails/phone and ask for Simona (Pelizzoli, Giovanni's daughter), she takes care of orders and shipments.

keep trying man, and you won't be disappointed!
1 person likes this

It takes at least 2/3 week to answer at your email :)

this is not the kind of behavior that I expect from a "well renowned professional".

'cause you're old fashioned mate.
2 people like this

Anyway, I thought there was a couple of guys on this forum working for Pelizzoli. Am I wrong?

Isn't there anyone here that may pass by Curno or get in touch with them soon?

Edited by Revo (see edit history)