Vai al contenuto

Looking for Gianni Motta fork and other parts

gurbuz

Hello dear friends,

I have a Gianni motta bicycle which has Chesini fork on it. I would like to exchange this Chesini fork with a Motta. Looking for a 28" (700c). I am from Istanbul, Turkey.

(*I will add the photos as soon as possible.)

On the other hand, i am also interested in Gianni Motta panto parts which have reasonable price tags! There are some on ebay but the prices are, wuuuuuuuuooa!! Thanks for interested in, greetings..

Kindest regards

Gurbuz

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 6 months later...

Up..

Especially for fork..

I have a Chesini fork to exchange with a 28 Motta fork..

I also have a 26 Motta fork is ready to exchange with 28 Motta fork..

Regards

Gurbuz

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 months later...

Offtopic:

How it comes you are so interested in Gianni Motta?? I own one (Personal 2001R) and i really think they are so underrated. They show revolutionary lugs and gizmos on their latest steel frames Colnago should be ashamed of!! Good choice is all i can say and cross fingers for your fork, not an easy bit to find out there!

Max

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi Max,

Thanks for your good wishes.. Hope i can find a fork for it.. I also like the details on the frame which i could see rarely on other brands. I own 2 frames of Motta, one is an oldie Personal and another is (i think a rare one) as it has shifter connecions as how AERO frames has.. If you see a fork somewhere around, please remember this guy :D :D

Gurbuz

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 11 months later...

Archiviata

Questa discussione è archiviata ed è chiusa alle risposte.

• Navigazione recente   0 utenti

Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

• Crea nuovo...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .