loveb

visiting venice

2 posts in this topic

Hey all, I'm Paul. I'm visiting Venice tomorrow for a few days. I'm from Australia ( left my bike there)

Was going to pick up my new bike in Tokyo but it's still getting built.

Managed to rent a bike in Paris where I am now and I'm wondering if any of you guys would have a spare fixed or ss bike in size 52-54cm that's available to rent or if any of you want to go for a ride? My wife will travel with me but I'm sure she will be fine at the hotel for some time. Lol. Please let me know. thank you.

Hey all, I'm Paul. I'm visiting Venice tomorrow for a few days. I'm from Australia ( left my bike there)

Was going to pick up my new bike in Tokyo but it's still getting built.

Managed to rent a bike in Paris where I am now and I'm wondering if any of you guys would have a spare fixed or ss bike in size 52-54cm that's available to rent or if any of you want to go for a ride? My wife will travel with me but I'm sure she will be fine at the hotel for some time. Lol. Please let me know. thank you.

Hey, I saw your post now. Don't worry, you will not need a bike to visit venice. Someone tried to have a bike trip in Venice but police wasn't as happy as him :)

sent from under da sea