Vai al contenuto

visiting italy

loveb

Ciao ragazzi, sto usando un traduttore quindi spero che questo funziona. Sto viaggiando per l'Italia di domani con mia moglie, ma non ho portato la mia moto. Sarò a Venezia - Cinque Terre poi Roma.

C'è un posto che posso noleggiare un fisso o anche una singola bici di velocità in quelle aree? O qualcuno ha uno di scorta e vuole andare a fare un giro? Io sto bene con una moto 52-54cm. Per favore mi faccia sapere. Grazie.

Infine c'è nessun negozio che dovrebbe controllare?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi, if you want you can rent a bike in this place

Loggati per vedere il contenuto

It'easy search: rent bike Venezia  on google ;)

You are welcome 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

hi @loveb, I guess it's better for you to write in english, since the translator sucks (even if it's quite deducible ;-) for example, bike has been translated as motorbike!

I'm sorry I can't help you (I'm from milano) but surely someone from the cities you will visit may give some advice. In Venice I'm afraid it would be quite hard to go by bike, at least in the most beautiful places (which as you may know, are sourrounded by water)

have a nice trip!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ciao ragazzi, sto usando un traduttore quindi spero che questo funziona. Sto viaggiando per l'Italia di domani con mia moglie, ma non ho portato la mia moto. Sarò a Venezia - Cinque Terre poi Roma.

C'è un posto che posso noleggiare un fisso o anche una singola bici di velocità in quelle aree? O qualcuno ha uno di scorta e vuole andare a fare un giro? Io sto bene con una moto 52-54cm. Per favore mi faccia sapere. Grazie.

Infine c'è nessun negozio che dovrebbe controllare?

hi Loveb, 

you could also try and post in the "locals" section of the forum, specially the rome one.

Venezia

Genova

La Spezia

Roma

go ahead and post in each one of the sections!

OT: what part of Aus are you from?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Thanks boys. I'm from Canberra/Sydney. In Paris now and was in Tokyo previously. Got to ride in Tokyo and Paris. My bike is still being built in Tokyo so I can't bring it to Italy :-( I will have a look at the locals section. thank you!!!

Yes, I just remembered Venice is full of water. Lol. Maybe for Rome and Cinque Terre!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

My english is scolastic (school?), I'm assisted by Translate too. ;-)

A ride, next 5 Terre. Very nice!

Part of the "tour of death"! Il giro della morte, so named by local riders. ;-)

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Thanks boys. I'm from Canberra/Sydney. In Paris now and was in Tokyo previously. Got to ride in Tokyo and Paris. My bike is still being built in Tokyo so I can't bring it to Italy :-( I will have a look at the locals section. thank you!!!

Yes, I just remembered Venice is full of water. Lol. Maybe for Rome and Cinque Terre!

I'm afraid that also cinque terre is not a bike friendly spot.. ;-) but maybe some locals can contradict me

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Probably not as well. If anything maybe a small ride only. But I think my wife said we will drive down and have to bike from the entrance of the village to the hotel! Not much to bike by the sounds of things hahaha

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Part of the "tour of death"! Il giro della morte, so named by local riders. ;-)

that's what I was saying.. death can be quite uncomfortable when you're on holiday ;-)

Modificato da manco_travaglio (visualizza cornologia modifica)
  • Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti