bigbom

Rubato 8BAR custom DIAMOND DOG painting in TORINO

24 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,we are the fixedgear group DIAMOND DOG from CHINA,Unfortunately our team member Kevin lost his bike 8BAR in via accademia in TORINO,this bike is really Important for us cause we build it for the REDHOOK,the wheelset and fork are all custom made from our friends for RHC and also the painting,so if anyone see this bike or can offer any information please contact us!

Tel 3279489799

Email   [email protected]   

post-13787-0-88340100-1416429284_thumb.j

post-13787-0-82219700-1416429288_thumb.j

1 person likes this

se è lo stesso che vidi pure io una volta, imparate cos'è un lucchetto... era legato con quei lucchetti da due euro spessi 4 fili di ferro...

Vabbe, io ci tiro un occhio...

1 person likes this

@bigbom

Consider visiting the Balon flea market on Saturday. It's based in Torino, near Piazza della Repubblica, and it's often used by thieves to resell stolen bicycles. You better go there early in the morning and, above all, you better hope those that stole the bike are stupid enough to sell it there.

Edited by Revo (see edit history)
1 person likes this

se è lo stesso che vidi pure io una volta, imparate cos'è un lucchetto... era legato con quei lucchetti da due euro spessi 4 fili di ferro...

Vabbe, io ci tiro un occhio...

grazie!

@bigbom

Consider visiting the Balon flea market on Saturday. It's based in Torino, near Piazza della Repubblica, and it's often used by thieves to resell stolen bicycles. You better go there early in the morning and, above all, you better hope those that stole the bike are stupid enough to sell it there.

i hope so 

Ma continuano i furti di bici che son state alla red hook?

@bigbom Unfortunately our team member Kevin lost his bike? So, somebody just find?

@bigbom Unfortunately our team member Kevin lost his bike? So, somebody just find?

no, still not

Ma continuano i furti di bici che son state alla red hook?

yes already

(my italiano its really poor maybe understanding you in the wrong way,please dont mind )