Vai al contenuto

bici markets

cesafacamah

hi, i am new to the forum and i am planning a visit to italy very soon

i saw lots of great bikes on subito.it and i considered i should get there to buy a few bikes

i am a collector and i also make bikes(only mix them)

www.spita.tumblr.com

are they any weekley markets with classic steel bikes and components?
are the price lower than online?

what do you recommend?
thanks

mircea

www.photoshopate.ro

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

i saw lots of great bikes on subito.it and i considered i should get there to buy a few bikes

www.spita.tumblr.com

what do you recommend?

thanks

mircea

www.photoshopate.ro

Hey Mircea, welcome to the forums.

There are a few markets in every major city and town each week, some are even permanent. The chances of doing a real bargain are quite slim and you have to know the right people or be very lucky to get a very good deal.

Now and then there are some dedicated vintage bike/motorbike markets but usually the prices are very high because people that go there to sell know what they are selling. I'm not a market hunter myself so maybe others might chime in and express their opinions/advice.

Also, street markets are the places where a lot of stolen bikes are sold and of course you should not buy stolen bikes, even if I know you're after vintage stuff.

Anyway, best of luck and don't forget to let us know if/when you come to Italy.

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

wow it looks so similar

i would love to know more about my frame, maybe it's something important

Loggati per vedere il contenuto

I did not understand this post, but if you're asking infos on Barriketta's bike, yes, it is rare and important. It's a Cinelli laser.

He assembled it with that creepy stuff just for a joke, he said this bike will be fully restored.

When/if you come to Italy checking markets, please don't buy any bike if you doubt it's stolen. Their owners always hope to find them again. :)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I did not understand this post, but if you're asking infos on Barriketta's bike, yes, it is rare and important. It's a Cinelli laser.

He assembled it with that creepy stuff just for a joke, he said this bike will be fully restored.

When/if you come to Italy checking markets, please don't buy any bike if you doubt it's stolen. Their owners always hope to find them again. :)

mircea sa bene cos'è un laser, difatti nell'annuncio ebay in cui vendeva il suo telaio c'era scritto "somigliante a un cinelli laser". invece sa poco o nulla del suo di telaio, perchè non ci sono informazioni su internet o telai simili. appena ho visto le foto ho pensato subito al laser di barriketta per i colori simili, seppur invertiti. chissà che ne esca fuori qualcosa...

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

thanks

i will come soon, in 2 weeks maximum

another question i have is, if you can help

i found lots of ads on subito.it

what other websites with announces are they?

is this the biggest in italy?
when i buy from someone and let's say i agree with him to ship one bike, to genoa, let's say(i have a friend staying there for a period) is there an option to pay when you get in posession?

we have in bucharest this rambursion

also, what cheap local couriers are they?
thanks alot

www.spita.tumblr.com

what do you recommend?
thanks

mircea

www.photoshopate.ro

Hey Mircea, welcome to the forums.

There are a few markets in every major city and town each week, some are even permanent. The chances of doing a real bargain are quite slim and you have to know the right people or be very lucky to get a very good deal.

Now and then there are some dedicated vintage bike/motorbike markets but usually the prices are very high because people that go there to sell know what they are selling. I'm not a market hunter myself so maybe others might chime in and express their opinions/advice.

Also, street markets are the places where a lot of stolen bikes are sold and of course you should not buy stolen bikes, even if I know you're after vintage stuff.

Anyway, best of luck and don't forget to let us know if/when you come to Italy.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

mircea sa bene cos'è un laser, difatti nell'annuncio ebay in cui vendeva il suo telaio c'era scritto "somigliante a un cinelli laser". invece sa poco o nulla del suo di telaio, perchè non ci sono informazioni su internet o telai simili. appena ho visto le foto ho pensato subito al laser di barriketta per i colori simili, seppur invertiti. chissà che ne esca fuori qualcosa...

yes exactly:)

mine looks in colours alot

i got it from france and the owner said it's custom, built somewhere in northern france

• Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

thanks

i will come soon, in 2 weeks maximum

another question i have is, if you can help

i found lots of ads on subito.it

what other websites with announces are they?

is this the biggest in italy?

when i buy from someone and let's say i agree with him to ship one bike, to genoa, let's say(i have a friend staying there for a period) is there an option to pay when you get in posession?

we have in bucharest this rambursion

also, what cheap local couriers are they?

thanks alot

No problem,

Subito is one of the biggest, you could check out also ebay annunci. 

Usually sellers are very suspicious of payment methods that pay on delivery and this is why, on sites that do not have any buyer/seller protection or feedback system, a face to face deal is greatly preferred.

I am not aware of any courier that's cheaper than the regular local post services but some folks here use a service that's called spedire.it even though I don;t know it and doubt it has english translation..

on a side note, can you help us finding some nice track Takhions? ;-)

• Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

genio! per me una trentina con misure xl

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

genio! per me una trentina con misure xl

mettiti in coda per gli xl che prima ci sono io.. ;-)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 4 weeks later...