Vai al contenuto

Colossi Mondial

das_spoon

change velosteel hub as you can.it' s not a heavy and durable hub.

shimano is the best.

I like Velosteel much more than shimano because of appearance and history)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I love natural steel color! Is this the same share on pedal room?

i think so.

here is my profile there

Loggati per vedere il contenuto

Colnago is f*****g cool too! Great bikes

Thank's a lot!)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Can I be sassy?

This bike suits perfectly the Saint Petersburg style :) 

As I lived in Moscow quite a while... I'd say a less elegant, more aggressive look would make it... 

but of course I am kidding, just because i damn love it and I'd like it for myself.

Good work, wrong gallery.

thumbs up for you.

ale

May be you right about Saint Petersburg style) But not completely. Moscow from first imagination may be more aggressive, but you need just spend a little more time here. Moscow is really beautiful and different in my opinion)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I like frame and set up except that ugly saddle, i think a brown Rolls would be nicer.

in my opinion Rolls would be tooo shick for this frame. In my imagination chromed frameset needs more old-school and a little trashy components such as this ideale saddle. But this is matter of taste for sure)

agree with you, so a brown USED Rolls will be perfect! ;)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I like frame and set up except that ugly saddle, i think a brown Rolls would be nicer.

in my opinion Rolls would be tooo shick for this frame. In my imagination chromed frameset needs more old-school and a little trashy components such as this ideale saddle. But this is matter of taste for sure)

)

ok, may be in the future, when brown Rolls on my Colnago will be used enough, i'll change it to Colossi)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

)

ok, may be in the future, when brown Rolls on my Colnago will be used enough, i'll change it to Colossi)

Regal would be another good option..

nm6685361.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Can I be sassy?

As I lived in Moscow quite a while... I'd say a less elegant, more aggressive look would make it... 

but of course I am kidding, just because i damn love it and I'd like it for myself.

thumbs up for you.

ale

May be you right about Saint Petersburg style) But not completely. Moscow from first imagination may be more aggressive, but you need just spend a little more time here. Moscow is really beautiful and different in my opinion)

Let's say after two years in Moscow I came to the conclusion the town is business oriented, more pragmatic. As a  matter of style maybe I personally pick St. Pete.

Off course dont get me wrong, no offence, I love the town and I'd go back there if needed.

ale

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Can I be sassy?

thumbs up for you.

ale

Let's say after two years in Moscow I came to the conclusion the town is business oriented, more pragmatic. As a  matter of style maybe I personally pick St. Pete.

Off course dont get me wrong, no offence, I love the town and I'd go back there if needed.

ale

I understand the fact that you personally pick St. Pete - the downtown was builded by italian architects mostly)

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Can I be sassy?

thumbs up for you.

ale

ale

I understand the fact that you personally pick St. Pete - the downtown was builded by italian architects mostly)

no. wait... dont get me wrong: I'd go back to Moscow tomorrow :)))

It was just matter of association with your bike.

Moscow will do for me :)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Can I be sassy?

thumbs up for you.

ale

ale

no. wait... dont get me wrong: I'd go back to Moscow tomorrow :)))

It was just matter of association with your bike.

Moscow will do for me :)

so let's back! i'll show you places which great for riding!)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti